Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I've Got the Itch

With the weather teasing us the past few days, I've been anxious to get outside and photograph. As I look outside when I'm at work, or look across the street at Celebrated Events and see the fabulous Cynthia Basker sweeping all the rock salt from her sidewalk, I want to walk out the door, grab my camera and go photograph.


Chris and I have decided to expand our business into more portrait photography. We are offering free sittings through the month of March. These sittings must be booked in March or April. Starting April 1, we will have full priced session fees of $15 for children, $25 for families and maternity, and $50 for seniors. Here is a sample of what you can expect to see more of in the coming days.


rylee.jpg


No comments:

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for South Bend, IN

Visitors