Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews

Thursday, November 27, 2008

He Has Arrived!!!

This is a little late in getting posted, but I'd rather post it late, then not at all.


Logan Thomas Whitcomb was born Monday, November 3, 2008. He's is just the cutest little thing and I wish I could go down to Florida to hold him. We are so happy for our son, Christopher, and his fiance, Jaymee, with the arrival of their first child.


Don't worry, Jan, I'm going to post some of Bryce this weekend. I will also be photographing his 1 year old pictures and next weekend, I'll get some with both kids.


Happy Thanksgiving!!!


logan_2.jpg


logan_1.jpg


logan_3.jpg







1 comment:

Christi said...

Awww! Cute! Man, Little Chris looks JUST like Chris, doesn't he? Is that all that Chris produces...clones? lol...his boys are spittin' images!

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for South Bend, IN

Visitors