Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews

Friday, February 20, 2009

Fashion Forward

I had this master plan to do a fashion shoot downtown this weekend to train my intern my vision for our upcoming wedding season. However, we are expecting 8 inches of snow tonight. Though it may be fun to trample in the snow, I decided we would turn this into a studio session so we can go all out fashion.


I had Kayli over this evening to help me clean up the studio since I haven't been down there to photograph in quite some time, definitely not since it flooded. So, we trudged through the dungeon and cleaned it up. There is still some work that needs to be done, but that will have to wait for another time.


After we cleaned, I wanted to set the new backdrop up and set up lighting. So now, I'd like introduce my amazing intern, Kayli.


kayli_0003.jpg


No comments:

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for South Bend, IN

Visitors