Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews

Monday, February 9, 2009

Closing 2009

It is so bittersweet going through the images from our first year. I have been devoted to picking my absolutes and posting them on Facebook, Chris is still working on his.

As I finish closing out 2008 in accounting, I am reminded of how great of a year we had. We had the most amazing brides and booked some amazing brides to grace us with their beauty in 2009.

This past year has been wonderful and I am honored and blessed to be able to say that it was amazing start to the rest of my career. Each one of my brides have taught me something about life, love, and happiness. It gleams off of them and penetrates your heart. It's like the fairy tales that never come true. Their fairy tales have come true and I'm blessed to have been apart of each and every one of their tales.

Our wonderful intern, Kayli, has joined us on 2 weddings and 1 engagment session this past year. I haven't been able to teach her the way I wanted to. So, going into 2009, I'm going to practice my new outlook on photography and train her at the same time so understands why I'm doing what I'm doing. I am so excited about this new outlook and truely believe that it will take us to a completely new level.

Lastly, I would like to introduce the cuteste little salon my cousin works at Artistic Hair. I was introduced to it by my cousin, but I found this cute little boutique tucked away as a secret that MUST come out. When you go, ask for Melissa, she's amazing.

That's it for tonight, here's to a great beginning for Guided Light Photography, LLC.

No comments:

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for South Bend, IN

Visitors