Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews

Monday, July 27, 2009

Piece and Quiet

This is my favorite time of the day. I get so excited to take my lunch because it's 60 minutes that I can enjoy to myself working on what makes me smile, my business. I love coming down to the riverwalk byt the Farmer's Market and sit on the rock steps and watch the river move by me, listening to the dogs being walked behind me, and the kids walking with mom and dad. It seems to be the perfect moment in such a fast paced world.


Chris and I decided that in order to get those moment with our family again, we were going to work on down sizing our tasks. I have picked up some responsibilities of editing and designing, along with purchasing a new Dell Mini netbook so that I can work on the administrative part on my lunch. Right now, I am working on getting it set up, but it is enjoyable to know that I will have more time to spend with the kids and instead of telling Josie to wait until I'm done updating the accounting, I can play our new favorite game, Barbie, Queen of the Prom, the moment she asks.


Don't get me wrong, I've had this opportunity before, but our old laptop couldn't hold nearly as much information as I required it to have. I am in total awe of this computer. Maybe because it's my own and there is something about purchasing a product with cold hard cash that you personally worked your tail off to obtain that sets you on cloud 9 when using it.


On a side note: I was just told that I am doing what a classly like myself should be doing on a beautiful day like today. What a nice thing to be said.


On a family note: Bryce will be 2 years old on September 16th. I can't believe how quickly time has flown by. I wish he would start to talk. He isn't as responsive when you call his name as I'd like him to be, but that could just be a kid-thing. I have heard over and over again that I should look into getting his hearing tested and maybe even get tubes put in his ears. I'm not sure about the tubes part, but he has an appointment on Thursday morning to find out what is going on with him.


I suppose that's it for now. I need to get a few things accomplished before my meeting this evening. Stay tuned, I will be blogging more often now that I will have my Mini on me at all times. :)


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for South Bend, IN

Visitors