Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Teddy and Erin are gettin' hitched

I knew Erin in middle school. She was always the pretty girl with a huge personality. The biggest Notre Dame I've known (sorry guys, pretty sure she beats you out in that #1 fan thing).




When my mom posted our old cheer leading picture on facebook, I had to tag her. After talking about her wedding a little and looking at our albums, Erin decided that Chris and I were the ones she wanted to photograph her wedding. I'm so glad to because her wedding is going to be fabulous and she's going to have an awesome guest book too. :)




Here are just a few imges that will be featured in her guest book.




moskwinski_e0007_large.jpg


moskwinski_e0009_large.jpg


moskwinski_e0011_large.jpg


moskwinski_e0012_large.jpg


moskwinski_e0013_large.jpg


moskwinski_e0025_large.jpg

No comments:

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for South Bend, IN

Visitors