Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Vendor Spotlight : Celebrated Events

cyndi_basker_p0029I had the distinct pleasure of working with the incredibly talented Cynthia Basker, owner of Celebrated Events, during Erin & Teddy's gorgeous wedding. I know, I know; their images are coming, I promise! While getting to know Cyndi, I have been so encouraged by her to follow my heart and do what I know I need to do for my business and my brides. She is such an inspiration to me and I admire her business sense and professionalism.


Here is just a glimpse at her amazing talent. As a photographer, and obsessed by the details, Chris was in heaven when I sent him into The Palais Royale during the cocktail hour held in the lobby of The Morris Performing Arts Center. There are so many images to choose from so if you'd like to see more of Cyndi's masterpiece, go to Erin and Teddy's image gallery and look under the section labeled Details. You will not be disappointed.

moskwinski_w032

I asked Cynthia for her advice on planning a wedding and her words of wisdom are: " to not get lost and/or caught up in the whirl of planning, and lose sight of what all the planning is for. It's easy to get wrapped up in the myriad of details that planning a wedding entails, when in reality, all you really truly need to get married, is each other."

Erin had such a wonderful day with none of the stress that can come with planning because Cynthia flawlessly put together a BEAUTIFUL wedding that Erin could enjoy. I would recommend to every bride the benefits of having a wedding planner, especially if that planner is Celebrated Events.



No comments:

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for South Bend, IN

Visitors