Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Little Drummer Boy

I don't think it's any secret how much I love my kids. They make the little things seems so magnificant and wonderful.


Lately, Bryce has been such a joy to be around. I feel so blessed to be his mommy. With having a 3 month break in our wedding season, I have been able to step back from my desk and BE his mommy. Our favorite game we like to play is soccer. I'll kick the ball and we race to see who gets it first. When I get it, I scoop it up and run into his room. Knowing he's not far behind, I hide so I can throw it at him. Don't worry, it's a plush soccer ball that has brought joy to my sisters kids too.


When he's alone, though, he really proves how smart he is. He's such an investigator. His drum sticks are almost always in his hands and he's always banging on things. His most recent hurtle, was realizing his toys could talk to one another. Before I went to work on Tuesday, I grabbed his buffalo and made it "rar, rar" at him. He thought that was funny. Well, Chris heard him growling. When he found him, Bryce was making his toys talk to one another.


That's my boy!


drummer_boy0001.jpg


drummer_boy0002.jpg


drummer_boy0003.jpg


No comments:

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for South Bend, IN

Visitors