Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

True Love

I think it's only fitting with the career path we have chosen and the time of year we are coming upon to post a blog about L.O.V.E.

This is my favorite topic, because I always had a fairly tale kind of mind where I just wanted to be loved. When I was little, it was my daddy, but he handed me off to be loved by a wonderfully loving man.

My mother-in-law bought us a book for Christmas called "Night Light:A couple's devotional" by Dr. James Dobson. We have only just started the book, but it has been so exciting to start this journey. In the first, very powerful, devotional we were asked a question. What is true love? Wow! Talk about thrown off guard. Going back to my fairy tale mind, I wanted to say things like "being whisked off your feet under the moonlit sky", "having your foot pop like they do in the old movies when a girl has her first kiss", or "my prince riding up on his white horse and rescuing me from the big scary dragon." Who does this really happen to? My thoughts began to turn to the big girl in me. Love is sacrificing all things to someone. It doesn't have to be materialistic things, it doesn't even have to be "feet sweeping", it does have be self-less.

I am very fortunate to have found a wonderful man that I can call my husband. He has held me up when I couldn't stand up on my own. He has supported me in my endeavor to start my own business, including sharing the same passion I have for this career. He has become my biggest fan no matter what I do. I am very Blessed to say that God has given him to me.

I love you, my darling!

No comments:

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for South Bend, IN

Visitors