Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Car Wheels

I remember when I was 3 weeks away from Bryce's due date. I never had an ultrasound so I didn't know what I was having. I had greens and yellows all around me and I loved it. I would walk into his room, rub my belly and look into his crib, wondering what his face would look like. Would it be a boy or a girl? Who will it look like most (Chris won that one, by the way)?


He's 20 months old now and I look at how much he has grown. He definitely has my trait of needing to be self taught. He's very stubborn, and throws a mean temper tantrum. But then, he has moments like this. I just have to say, I am very proud to say he is my beautiful baby boy.


cars_0001.jpg

No comments:

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for South Bend, IN

Visitors