Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews

Monday, May 11, 2009

Has it really been that long?

This year is just screaming by. It's hard to believe that it's just about the middle of May. We are getting ready to dive head first into weddings season. We've done 3 so far this year, and they came out fabulous. I'm so excited!


This year, I have decided to have a different outlook on things. First, as Jasmine Star would say, "I am DETERMINED" to be home working full time by the end of the year (at the latest). I just feel like this is my calling. God has done so much in my life and has taught me a lot while working for Burkhart, but when the day is over, I get to juggle my family and business. We've made it work this far, but I want to put my everything into making my clients look amazing.


Second, I am launching my senior line REALLY soon so I have been working like a mad man editing, designing, shooting, creating, (insert cliche word here) to get a website up and running. I am so anxious! It's going to be FABULOUS!!!!


Lastly, I am working on a new marketing piece that I'm psyched out of my mind about. I can't wait to share it with all of you, but you will just have to wait until I launch it.

No comments:

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for South Bend, IN

Visitors