Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mandi's Mock Senior Session

Mandi is one of those rare gems that you find unexpectedly. She agreed to model for me to help build my portfolio for my senior website, which is set to launch this week. We had plenty of time to talk and get to know one another because I got us lost in Elkhart. She is also a fellow photographer and is going to school for graphic design. This girl has plans to go places, there is no doubt in my mind that she will get there.


Thanks again for being such a beautiful model Mandi! We should definitely work together again!


mandi_s0001.jpg


mandi_s0002.jpg


mandi_s0003.jpg


mandi_s0004.jpg


mandi_s0005.jpg


mandi_s0006.jpg


mandi_s0007.jpg


mandi_s0008.jpg


mandi_s0009.jpg


mandi_s0010.jpg


No comments:

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for South Bend, IN

Visitors