Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Newborn : Holden

I use to work with Dani at Hollywood Video WAY back in the day. Jamison worked with us too, but at a different store. When Dani found me on Facebook and said she was pregnant, I was so excited to photograph this little guy's pictures. He is such a stickin' cutie too. He just kept cooing and moving and making me almost wish Bryce was a little tyke again (almost). At first, he wanted to stay awake and get to know me, and eat, but when he was ready for his close-up, he put on his charm. I just couldn't help myself in being my camera happy little self. Just take a look and decide for yourself.


holden_newborn_0002.jpg


holden_newborn_0004.jpg


holden_newborn_0008.jpg


holden_newborn_0009.jpg


holden_newborn_0010.jpg


holden_newborn_0012.jpg


holden_newborn_0013.jpg


holden_newborn_0016.jpg


holden_newborn_0018.jpg


holden_newborn_0021.jpg


holden_newborn_0022.jpg


holden_newborn_0024.jpg


holden_newborn_0025.jpg


holden_newborn_0029.jpg


holden_newborn_0030.jpg


nooks and crannies.jpg


No comments:

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for South Bend, IN

Visitors