Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews

Thursday, September 17, 2009

wedding : jeff and amy 9.12.09

Jeff and Amy are just so cute. I love them. We enjoyed their e-session last year and from the moment we met them we just knew their wedding would be amazing. They proved me wrong, it was FANTABULOUSLY GORGEOUS!!!!


Just take a look at her dress. I couldn't be more in love with this dress.


block_blog-1.jpg


Don't forget about the glamourous Amy (more to come).


block_blog-2a.jpg


These beautifully flowers were done by Designs by Vogt


block_blog-3.jpg


The Stanner's so graciously lent their lake house as the ceremony and reception venue. This house is so luxurious. I would LOVE to shoot here again.


block_blog-4.jpg


I love how her accessories go oh so well together. Her hair piece was by Portobello Jewelry. Earrings and necklace set from JCPenny's.


block_blog-5-6.jpg


Once again, my glamourous bride.


block_blog-7.jpg




block_blog-9.jpg


Here's Jeff and the guys hanging out. It was a ND vs. MSU game day and I know how hard it was for them to pry their eyes off the TV to take some awesome pictures. BUT, I have to say that I just love everything about these guys. They were a great bunch.


block_blog-10.jpg


The girls all looked fabulous.


block_blog-11.jpg




block_blog-12.jpg


And they knew it. :)


block_blog-13.jpg




block_blog-14.jpg


The handsome groom.


block_blog-15-16.jpg


The guys watching the game.


block_blog-17.jpg


Amy, I love you! I just have to say that. :)


block_blog-18-20.jpg




block_blog-19.jpg


See, I told you that peeling them off the game was worth it. :)


block_blog-21-22.jpg


Gotta love the simplicity of this cake from Cake Sensations by Laura


block_blog-23-24.jpg




block_blog-25.jpg


Amy was peaking out the window and saw Jeff.


block_blog-26.jpg


I love her tears after seeing him. She has such great friends.


block_blog-27.jpg




block_blog-28.jpg


Amy and her dad, neither had a dry eye.


block_blog-29.jpg


Jeff's first look at his blushing bride.


block_blog-30.jpg


They had such a fabulous ceremony.


block_blog-31.jpg




block_blog-32.jpg




block_blog-33.jpg




block_blog-34.jpg




block_blog-35.jpg




block_blog-36.jpg




block_blog-37.jpg




block_blog-38.jpg




block_blog-39.jpg




block_blog-40.jpg




block_blog-41.jpg




block_blog-42.jpg


I love this shot of me and Amy. She's just so beautiful and happy.


block_blog-43.jpg


This amazing team (A Grand Occasion) worked so hard to pull off an amazing event for Amy. I know that Amy would agree with me when I say that Katy & Jake are AMAZING!!


block_vendors-1.jpg


Ryan and his wife were awesome, they truly are The Simple DJs


block_vendors-2.jpg

No comments:

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for South Bend, IN

Visitors