Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Vendor Spotlight : Valley Screen

I met Karen, President and CEO of Valley Screen, last week at a Business After Hours event for the Women Business Owner's of Michiana. As soon as she found out that I was a photographer, she couldn't wait to show me their new "baby". She had come up with an amazing idea for parents to use in nurseries. I asked her to send me some graphics so I could blog about them and let everyone give their opinions and get on board with this awesome idea.

They are removable decals for your wall. They could be phrases, poems, or even an image of your baby with some great frames that they's created.

Follow their progress in this new venture on facebook. Find them by searching for GoBigShots.

BS09childquote_girlD50R1.jpg


BS09frame_flowersD50.jpg


BS09frame_swirlD50.jpg


BS09frameD50.jpg


BS09initial_girlD51.jpg


BS09name_boyD50.jpg


BS09name_girlD54_54R1.jpg

No comments:

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for South Bend, IN

Visitors