Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Trash That Dress

In light of the trees changing colors and the weather cooling down, we are wrapping up our trash the dress sessions for the year. This could either be your wedding dress or a formal dress you wore to prom or a formal dance. We have discounted the session to $100 for $200 if booked now through October 31st. If you are brave enough to schedule your session in November, the session will be discounted to $75.


Here are just a few examples of what is to come.


My beautiful intern: Kayli


kayli_1.jpg


The fabulous : Mandi


mandi_1.jpg


See, this is how much I love these sessions. I made Chris do one of me.


me_1.jpg




me_2.jpg


My gorgeous bride : Stephanie


steph_1.jpg




steph_2.jpg




steph_3.jpg


Last, but not least, my amazing senior rep : Tess


tess_1.jpg




tess_2.jpg

No comments:

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for South Bend, IN

Visitors